Holy racing,,,this movie...!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Fliped the channed and noticed some crazy car racing "GTP" movie on TNT called Thunderbird, it's some japanese racign movie that has all the circuit and touring cars in it. It's bad ass, check it out.

it has everything from skylines, 4 door civics, Evo's, you name it and it's sick with a story line, cars crashing,,,this is awesome..

Awww you suck JDMilan. Well ok, I guess my TV sucks because all I could find was Days of Thunder ROFL. well, at least it's a car movie :lol:

Originally posted by Wycked Sniper@Nov 15 2003, 04:28 PM
Awww you suck JDMilan. Well ok, I guess my TV sucks because all I could find was Days of Thunder ROFL. well, at least it's a car movie :lol:

And it has cool 80s music...

i watched that movie yesterday.[ It is a definate classic i must say

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Nov 15 2003, 03:51 PM
Have you guys seen the Australian movie called "Redline"?  Its like a F&F, but w/ cooler cars.

i saw that and thought it sucked ass...not becasue of the cars. it was just lame IMO. bad acting, no hot chicks, boring story, only about 2 minutes of actual cool car footage. plus they hardly had any cars in it. there were like 1 or 2 that were worthy of attention...but they never even showed the engines! and they were hardly shown....and the racing scenes were soooo ghey. they speeded up the film and shit like that.:thumbsdown: it was 99.95% lameass cop story and .0000005% cool cars. the rest of it is opening and closing credits.

BTW, i actually liked FnF (the 1st one) alot.

that movie JDMilan mentioned sounds awesome. gonna have to see if they've got it here.

had to think about it but the coolest car movie i have ever seen was "The Wraith". it stars charlie sheen and its from the 80's. he drives around in a concept car avenging his and his g/f's death.

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Nov 16 2003, 05:05 PM
Maximum Overdrive!!!!!!!!! Haha Crazy Posessed Semi Trucks!

hehe yea that movie was pretty cool too!!

The wrath was great, haven't seen it in like 8 or so years I would love to see it again, looks like that is my next dvd choice.

The Wraith was a Chrysler commercial.

I watched that GTP movie like I was being hypnotised. I did it at work too. Watched the whole thing.

-> Steve

I hate it when they use sped-up footage of cars, ruins the whole thing for me.

that jakie chan movie is sweet. to bad its out of print now. Get your DVD while it lasts

Back