Holy Sh*t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How many guys do you think it would take to take out that kid? lol

p.s Is this a female friendly post? I dont want to be put in a hole and have rocks thrown at me....if its not.. lol

Never seen anyone that young handle a bow that well...Most people my age cant do that. Totally sick...i could take him though...bows arent that strong.

wow, tough lil fucker... I used to do that when I was a little phyregod.. Wasn't quite that good though, lol.. Gimme a bow, I'd fuck him up. Then I'd go to jail while the entire world boo'd my ass because I beat up a 9 year old with a stick on national television...

That is the down side. You beat up a 9 year old people tend to call you a bully.

All that spinning shit does nothing...me clockin yer bitch ass upside the head...thatll do something.

Quoted post[/post]]
All that spinning shit does nothing...me clockin yer bitch ass upside the head...thatll do something.

Yeah, he put alot of show in it.. but its a show.. he had to. He had several impressive strikes as well, but the crowd doesn't go wild on an impressive strike, they go wild on pretty baton twirling...

Little Wayne needs a haircut somfin' fierce.

I do bo staff, And he's remarkably good. His wrists are pretty damned strong to give that thing the speed he does. Within 2 rotations that thing is nearly supersonic at the tip, and he gave one good horizontal full extension swing at that speed - Lemme tell ya, with the proper weight in that bo, he could knock your arm free of it's shoulder socket and possibly it's skin. A whack upside the head is guaranteed lethal.

:thumbsup: to Son of Beastmaster !

Back