homestarrunner.gone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
no update in almost a month, not even a SB-emaill or a decemberween cartoon... I hope Chuck Norris didn't get them

:ph34r:

It IS the holidays you know. As many people that enjoy their site, it's just a hobby, really. Cut 'em some slack.

i hope they're done. that shit isn't even funny

Whoa.. you're a robot huh ? Well do you use your powers for good, or for TOTALLY AWESOME?!

just CALL ME ON MY CELLLL PHOOOOOONEEE1!!!!!

My life will actually be totally surreal, walking around with the song "Come on fhgewads" when there is no source to back it up.

I actually autocrossed with that song.

"Everyone to the limit! The Cheat is to the limit!"

I got mad at The Cheat,
(Uh!)
For screwing up the Jumble Caper
(Uh!)
I hope I don't see his name in the paper,
In the obituaries,
'Cause that would mean he's dead

we put that there for you so you could turn the light on and off... not so you could throw light switch raves!

... then there's like the obligatory movie quote like... the system is down...

:)

Me neither. :shrug2:

Just not funny, straight up.

I don't think Foamy is at all funny. The internet has lost it's humor - and TV has reclaimed adult comedy with it's contigion of cartoon goodness.

what your missing is that homestarrunner is the best kind of humor. It doesn't have to be dirty or over the top, they rely on humor alone. And they actually get it to work.

That that stuff away from South Park and it woulnd't have made it one season.

Quoted post[/post]]
what your missing is that homestarrunner is the best kind of humor. It doesn't have to be dirty or over the top, they rely on humor alone. And they actually get it to work.

That that stuff away from South Park and it woulnd't have made it one season.

South park is great becuase they make a point with each show.
Gotta love the guys sitting on the roofs, "hello is anyone going to save us?" lol

Back