hon-tegra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrid_b18

crew chief
hey everyone. yO, i need to kno what to get for a decient front end conversion for a Eg hatch to an integra. not gonna specify which year teg cause i wanna hear from people that have done it and if you have pics i wanna see it. actually only pics of the old school teg 93-.

everone got that? what parts do i need for the conversion and let me see some pics.

thanks

Wrong Forum!!
This Belongs in Rice!!

IMO, i wouldn't do an Integra conversion to anything, cause i don't really care for it. If anything i would go with a ITR conversion. I think IF you really want to do a conversion, go with an EK front end on the eg, i think that one looks sweet.

If i had the cash i would go with the JDM ITR front end for sure. Not sure what it requires, but it was in an issue of SuperStreet Mag. Looked mean as hell and actually flowed with the car very well, if you saw the car directly head on you would think it was an ITR. The old school teg headlights are lame-o anyways and would make the car look really flat on the front end IMO. Try playing with 92+ models, they're more curved and would work easier. ;)

this dont belong in rice dawg. it belongs right here. im not askin to put a rear spoiler on my hood but flip it backwards. Im goin to school for auto body and am startin to get into converssions, foo;) so www.superhonda.com eh? thanks

Originally posted by hybrid_b18@Mar 7 2004, 01:24 AM
this dont belong in rice dawg. it belongs right here. im not askin to put a rear spoiler on my hood but flip it backwards. Im goin to school for auto body and am startin to get into converssions, foo;) so www.superhonda.com eh? thanks

You're poretty fuckin' dense huh? In case you missed it...

Hybrid Forums :: Swap Related Questions ONLY

Not making a Civic into a damn Integra, hence why Brian made the Rice and Ice forum, so that these kinds of retarded questions could have a place, and not clutter up the tech forums.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back