Honda/Acura parts in NJ (stock & aftermarket)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All prices DO NOT include shipping. Pics are available of anything. Just ask. Hit me up on Email for quicker responces LMJAY50@HOTMAIL.COM

This is a lightly used APEXi Rev/Speed meter. No major scratches on the face or body. It does not include either the stand or G-sensor. Comes with the user manual and install manual. I am looking for $100 as they for around $250 new.

This is a brand new H22 STR Fuel rail. I no longer have the box for it however it has never been installed. It is anodized red and ready for a fuel pressure regulator. I paid $150 for it but I’ll let it go for $100. If you want the AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator with it I will let both go for $200

This is a brand new in box silver AEM fuel pressure regulator. It is model #25-300C. I got it for the H22 however it fits most Honda/Acura applications. I am looking for $150 however if you purchase this with the H-series Fuel rail I will let both go for $200

This is a digital gauge cluster out of an auto ’95 Honda Prelude. This is the USDM cluster so it will fit into the dash as opposed to the JDM one which will require modification. I do not know what the mileage is on it since I sold my car before I could install it however I do know that it works. The mileage is shown in a digital screen on the bottom right of the cluster and the gear selection is shown between the tach and speedo. Does not include inverter. I am looking for $50

’96-’98 Civic headlight. This is the passenger side and is in very good condition. There are no major scratches or hazing of the glass. The car was involved in a rear end accident and totaled so I don’t need this any longer. $50

OEM DC5 fog light kit. This kit includes wiring and switch. Fits RSX from ’02 to ’05. Utilizes factory wiring to put a OEM style fog light on RSX. These have a clear lenses and are brand new in the box. I totaled my RSX before I was able to install them. $50

Brand new in box H1 4300K Hid kits. I have 2 pair of these kits. Everything you need to plug into your stock Honda/Acura lights and run HID’s I was going to put these in my RSX but totaled it before I could install. Neither kit was ever installed. Made by Euro Dezigns. $100 per kit

Brand new Sparco hood pins. Silver hood pins. Have never been out of the package. $25

Indiglow Gauges for a del Sol. Comes with inverter and switch to change from blue to green. Also has a dimmer switch. Tach has a red line of 8K. MPH goes up to 145. $10

Stock Auxiuliary switch for del Sol. Replacement for the switch which has a tendency to break. $10

This is a new out of the box Auto Meter dual gauge A-pillar pod. This fits 2 2†gauges and fits hatchbacks and Civic coupes from ’92-’95. The color is black and it has never been installed. $20

Back