Honda bikes at their best!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
2005_919.jpg

Huh? The Honda looks like they took a lawnmower engine setup and just stuffed it in the middle of a full frame.

OMG, That's hillarious! The guy that's so proud of his scooter with R COmpounds on it is awesome as well!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 11 2004, 09:13 PM
OMG, That's hillarious! The guy that's so proud of his scooter with R COmpounds on it is awesome as well!!!

[post=389141]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, if you knew who valentino rossi was, and if you knew any motoGP news, you'd have had a real laugh. :)

Good find jeff, that rossi one is going in my collection. :)

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Sep 12 2004, 12:39 AM-->
@Sep 11 2004, 09:13 PM
OMG, That's hillarious!  The guy that's so proud of his scooter with R COmpounds on it is awesome as well!!!

lol, if you knew who valentino rossi was, and if you knew any motoGP news, you'd have had a real laugh. :)

Good find jeff, that rossi one is going in my collection. :)
[post=389178]Quoted post[/post]​

You can tell the head/neck is a photoshop on that body because the head's too small, but I didn't know the identity/story behind it.

I figured something such as that was the case. ;)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 11 2004, 11:13 PM

Those scooters are like Civics. They're total piles of non- performance shit that are good from getting from here to there and back cheaply. However, when a retarded ammount of money is used to buy enough performance parts to almost build a new bike, they will provide acceptable performance. A friend has an Aprilia SR50 with just about everything you can do to it, and it'll hang with an older 600 in the turns, and hit 80 on the flats in a tuck. It's fun. But it's still a scooter.

Back