Honda city engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Evilist

ok hope this the the right tread i have never heard that anyone has done an engine swap on a honda city GA1 so tell me if its possible :confused:

well skunk 2 did it in an issue of super street. its possible, but right now its completely custom. assuming the fit/jazz/city are all the same car.

Yes, the Fit/Jazz/City are all the same car. We don't have the City in the US yet, but there are rumors that it will come over soon. The City is just the 4 door version of the Fit/Jazz.

Evilist- there are a good number of tuners in California that have already swapped K20 engines into Fits. I'm sure the same could be done to your City- you'd just have to rewire a bit.

yeah i'm doing a full rebuild on the car suspention breaks umm and i'm thinking of turboing it and i'm doing full weight reduction on it with a rolecage so basicly its a body and nothing els i just wanna fit a bigger engine in it;)

Ah. That City model. Get the turbo setup if you don't have it already, then boost boost boost!

i have a 1989 honda accord lxi with a a20a-3 engine i was wondering if i could put in a b20a engine in this car and if it would hook up to the 5 speed transmission. thanks

i have a 1989 honda accord lxi with a a20a-3 engine i was wondering if i could put in a b20a engine in this car and if it would hook up to the 5 speed transmission. thanks

What the hell dude??? First off, you need to start your own thread. Second, could you have picked a more random place to ask this question? This thread and this forum have nothing to do with Accords...

You fail. Please try again. :slap:

Back