Honda civic EK4 Swap B18C4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnan

I have done an engine conversion on an b18c4 into an ek4 civic and i am having problems....

I have put all the axells, driveshaft, ecu, full wiring loom and the engine complete engine... full swap

still there are no sparks from the distributor leads can you helpp me please i would appreciate it thanks..... i am kinda new juss learning as i am going along i have the engine light coming on in the speedometer..... the car turns but the are no sparks coming. what can i doo. please help thanks. appreciate all your help...

Ass soon as i finish you will see the results....
Thanks again guys....

So u r using the ecu off the new engine??? have you swapped ur ignition barrel and key?? this has to merry up with your ecu. out of curiosity which engine mount did you use (timing belt side)
hope you get it going soon that is the same swap as i am doing now just waiting on the engine mount

what motor is a b18c4? maybe it has immobilizer device in the ecu?

hi.....

well all the wiring loom and the engine i have token out of the donor car....

even the key barrel the ecu everythin.... but there are no spark and no fuel pump 2 but thats not the prolem i can solve the fuel pump. just have wire it up straight negative wire on pump to negative on battery and 1 wire to the igition thats it powered up but sparks i dont no...any idea guys....:eek:

Last edited:
you have a immobiliser built in the b18c4 engine and you need to get a chipped ecu with the basic stock maps for the b18c4 and your al dun i've dun it works perfectly

Back