Honda Civic minitruck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like shit IMO. It wouldn't look so bad if the tailgate actually had some taillights...it just looks to plain on the back. looks like the Lincoln truck they made.

I LOVE this:
prissy1.jpg

Shame they named it Priscilla.. they should have named it something more "Mad max" or "HR Geiger" with that metal work / rust.

After reading through that badly written description... it sounds like "Carl" was just making sure his pockets stayed full instead of letting her just buy a minitruck. At least he got rid of the graphics and chrome. :laugh:

all and all I hate it. . . but it could look ("reasonable") if the back didnt look like a toaster. . . wtf. . . waste of money and bondo imo

Quoted post[/post]]
I LOVE this:
prissy1.jpg

Shame they named it Priscilla.. they should have named it something more "Mad max" or "HR Geiger" with that metal work / rust.
I think the owner's name is Priscilla, not the civic.

Mike, didn't someone do this with an EF? You had it on your little website for a while.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I LOVE this:
prissy1.jpg

I think the owner's name is Priscilla, not the civic.

Mike, didn't someone do this with an EF? You had it on your little website for a while.

Phillip at Intercrew had a yellow 1g like that....looked a LOT better than that garbage though.

Priscilla should be kicked in the cooch.

Back