Honda Forum Websites?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JohnnyWadd

Hey, guys. I'm new to this site and I'm new to the Honda game. I also have a DSM, and there are a whole bunch of websites dedicated to those cars that I belong to. I'm thinking that now I'll have to look for the best sites that I can find that cater to Hondas instead. I found this one through a search engine, so I'm not sure how good it is yet. Do any of you guys know of any other good Honda Forum websites out there that are dedicated to just Hondas or maybe more specifically to just Accords? You know, places where you can post tech-tips, parts for sale, or requests for things like this? I thought maybe there were a few sites out there that you guys could direct me to that are similar to those for DSMs only for Hondas instead. That way, when I'm turning some wrenches on the Accord, I could play around on there while I'm doing so.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jon

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey, guys. I'm new to this site and I'm new to the Honda game. I also have a DSM, and there are a whole bunch of websites dedicated to those cars that I belong to. I'm thinking that now I'll have to look for the best sites that I can find that cater to Hondas instead. I found this one through a search engine, so I'm not sure how good it is yet. Do any of you guys know of any other good Honda Forum websites out there that are dedicated to just Hondas or maybe more specifically to just Accords? You know, places where you can post tech-tips, parts for sale, or requests for things like this? I thought maybe there were a few sites out there that you guys could direct me to that are similar to those for DSMs only for Hondas instead. That way, when I'm turning some wrenches on the Accord, I could play around on there while I'm doing so.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jon
This is a good place to be if you can take honest critism. The people on here will not sugar coat shit just to make you feel better. If you can take the honesty for what it is, you'll love this place. Just make sure you read the FAQ and search before posting a question and when you do post, make sure it's in the right forum. Another good forum is HomeMadeTurbo.com

yeah, HS and HMT are probably the best places for tech info, and the only reason to visit honda-tech is for dyno sheets that their members have posted. A lot of the info posted there isnt too reliable.

Back