HONDA JDM 350HP SR20DET ENGINE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what a fucking idiot...maybe he meant its a Bluebird motor, by saying blue top..?? ihave heard of black tops and red tops..but oh well..whats sad is that some poor kid with a civic is going to buy it im sure.

i sure as hell hope not. fucking ricers dont deserve ANY SR series motor.

[sarcasm] i want one of those cool blue nissan valve covers for my "powered by acura" civtegra with buddy club body kit and rainbow colored underbody neons, along with my quad-deck 3' rear lighted "carbon fiber" wing. i think it would look awesome, i wonder if they make one for a stock civic dx motor? [/sarcasm]

[cheerful]And ya know, thats what really counts anyway.[/cheerful] :D

ya, for my 900th post.

Originally posted by 7thgen01@Oct 22 2003, 10:01 AM
what a fucking idiot...maybe he meant its a Bluebird motor, by saying blue top..?? ihave heard of black tops and red tops..but oh well..whats sad is that some poor kid with a civic is going to buy it im sure.

I think he/she whoever posted that auction must have thought that since there are red tops and black tops that when whoever got this top powercoated that i came like that. My girls blacktop is powercoated electric blue and it looks good. But yeah this person is just a fucktard.

Honda JDM SR engine??????.... :bash:

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Oct 22 2003, 10:11 AM
[sarcasm] i want one of those cool blue nissan valve covers for my "powered by acura" civtegra with buddy club body kit and rainbow colored underbody neons, along with my quad-deck 3' rear lighted "carbon fiber" wing. i think it would look awesome, i wonder if they make one for a stock civic dx motor? [/sarcasm]

thanks for the sig well said. :woo:

haha well at least make it an actual quote man...so it sticks out.

I wonder why his title says Nissan, but his description says Honda. Was he stoned? Gotta love fucknuts from Ebay.

That guy must be on computer duster bad. It says nissan on the valve cover and Honda in the title.
:wtf:

Somebody e-mail him and ask him about that. I'm too lazy.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 23 2003, 04:39 AM
That guy must be on computer duster bad. It says nissan on the valve cover and Honda in the title.
:wtf:

Somebody e-mail him and ask him about that. I'm too lazy.

the ebay listing said Nissan, but his description said Honda... Thats where I got confused. :unsure:

Back