honda parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey i have a d16 vtec head forsale along with a d15 5 speed trans... im also lookin to sell my civic hood, fenders, bumper and core support along with the headlights and complete dash board. let me know if anyone is interested.. im lookin to get 100 for the head, 100 for the tranny, 350 for the front end and 250 for the complete dash its all off a 93 civic hatch.. let me know if anyone is interested.. no hurry to sell... email me at dmx4life2003@hotmail.com thanks brandon

d16 vtec head-100.00
d15 5 speed tranny-100.00
complete front end-350.00
complete dash-250.00
d15 air conditioner stuff-50.00 (lines,condenser,fan,drier,compressor,brackets.)

Last edited:
if the fenders are black and good condition pm me on how much and a shipping price to 33647. if u ship.

bumpin it up for the night again.. come on guys.. i need to sell this front end so i can put on my new front end.. i know someone out there needs body parts.. the hood and driver fender are gunmetal grey.. front bumper and passanger fender are glossy black.. need to sell soon if possible..

i know u want to sell it all together but if u change your mind lmk. ill pay good money to have the fenders shipped. also check out my fs/ft thread cause ive got several parts to trade too.

Back