Honda Prelude S (f22a4) to Jdm H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iwubmybb4

Does anyone have a write up on this swap? Or even a swap from an accord to a jdmh22?

search man, that's what this forum is. I have a JDM H22 in my 92 Accord.

It's an easy swap.

i've been searching homie.. can't find shit... n e wayz.. it should be pretty easy.. itz just the wiring i'm worried about.. did you run into any problems?

nah man, it's easy. Just don't overthink it. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

Basically, wire up everything else but the VTEC.

I can wire VTEC in just over an hour now, starting from scratch.

well.. i'm getting a whole front clip from jdm direct in washington... so yeah... i would imagine it would be pretty easy.. but being my first swap and all i'm trying to make everything go perfect (maybe thatz why i'm over thinking)... my goal is to pull the motor out of the clip, pull my motor, drop the jdm-h22 and wire it up all in 3 dayz... but yeah, any responses will help me out, thank you in advance...

Three days is a good goal for your first swap, not knowing what to expect. You'll do fine.

These are the best swaps that I have ever found. The H22 belongs in the Accord, but the Accord doesn't know it yet. Common sense will be your guide, and for the rest is Hondaswap. Welcome.

Back