honda ridgeline

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Have you seen the new honda truck? the rear of it reminds me of an elcamino, the way you can store away a tire in between the bed and the floor... pretty cool though, you can take of the tire and make it an ice chest LOL beer in the truck, hmm.... :D

butt fucking ugly shit right there

why can't they come out with a normal fucking 2 door 4 wheel drive pickup...
i really wish i didn;t have to go outside the blood lines to get a fucking winter truck...

i considered a crv, but its too expensive, the passports aren't true honda, and the civic wagon only sends 10% of the power to the rear, are ugly as shit, and aren't a truck -> shitty ground clearance for snow banks...

Like all of Honda's creations in the past couple of years.

Put-it-in-a-burlap-sack-and-beat-it-with-a-club ugly.

anyone know what the black shit is for on it, i know its all about the new car secrets and such but why on odd places like bottom of doors, and it looks like someone hacked out the pieces for around the door handles with an ax

and its nice how they boast 255 horse but no torque specs, or at least i haven't found them on the honda website

ah, found it, 252 foot pounds...

the car/truck combo should have been aborted forever after the el camino

i saw it last year at the 2004 Detroit Auto Show. its good that Honda has a truck but too bad it sucks. its unibody, only has a v6 and looks boxy. those are big complaints about it. but i do have pics of it.

it's not that bad, i might consider one, but then again i want to see the final product

that thing sucks ass

just saw it...during the superbowl. looks like something the 'i cant afford an escalade' rapper would drive, if it had dubs. why dont they bring back the crx and the prelude before trying something like this?

I think it's one of the ugliest creations honda has come out with. IMO... japanese make good cars, americans make good trucks/SUVs.

the only import trucks i like are the toyotas. the front almost looks like a element front to me.

toyotas are damn good trucks...

import tolerance for error > domestic tolerance for error...

which is why a honda motor > ford motor...

ford = COCKSUCKERS

and werd on bringing the crx back...

obviously, cuz no one would buy the crx now. besides the dedicated few on the boards who love them, but the general public wouldnt.. anyways, its a fuckin UGLY truck. Tundra (yeah tacoma too) and Titan are the only good trucks comin out of japan...

Back