honda top fuel drag car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racerxb20z

last night I was watching NHRA drag racing and the mac tools top fuel car driven by Kalita (sp?) had the H and said honda on the little windshield that they have.
Am I seeing things or is this for real? The car is second in NHRA points this year.

If this is true I would just like to say "Honda is taking over all forms of racing BIIIIIIIOOOOOTCH, BOW DOWN!"

Sorry 2 change topic here.. but since we r talkin about NHRA

Anyone know Lisa Kubo? that 28 yr old drag racer from Rose-somthin in CA?
she was @ the NHRA (which used to b the NIRA)
Just wonderin how does a chick get into "drag racin"? :blink:

lisa now races for saturn i think it is :bash: something gay like that.

anyway, a girl gets into it the sae way a guy does- lots of determination, and a load of supprt to follow through with it, and a fast car tends to help :p

:) sounds good

B how fast is ur car?
Wanna give me ur car 4 support?..it will give me determination :p

lol more like how slow is my car.... right now anyway.

I'll give ya a little support :p but it won't be given without something in return

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 28 2003, 04:34 PM
lol more like how slow is my car.... right now anyway.

I'll give ya a little support :p but it won't be given without something in return

Stop lying B.. u got some tricks under ur hood.

Just a little? phhhhhhhhhhft! c mon. lets be logical here....
;) "Baby if u give it to me, Ill give it to you, I know what u want.. u know i got it " :lol:

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Jul 28 2003, 05:45 PM
"Baby if u give it to me, Ill give it to you, I know what u want.. u know i got it "

<beavis>So, uhh.... what's going on?</beavis>

:ph34r:

I really need to stop talking to you... or something :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

There is a girl around here who is kick ss at racing, she has a .5 reaction time. She used to drive a DSM, she is bad.... and hot too.... i hang out with her and wish I had a chance....

there is a lady driving the venom "girl poison" civic hb, Heather O'Connor. she runs 8's i think. one of the other venom drivers is her husband.

There is a top fuel civic type R powered by an H22 making 500hp. its in one of the new mags. i dont know if thats the one mentioned in this thread.

I doubt it's a top-fuel car....nitro-methanol? Plus, it should be making well over 500 horses if it's burning nitro. :)

Most chics in this scene are beat jugly, Lisa Kubo is fat, Merritt Johnson is chunky, I think Heather is skinny but busted,,,oh man ranting.

As far as the topic is concerned I have no idea.....sorry.

Milan

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 28 2003, 06:51 PM
I doubt it's a top-fuel car....nitro-methanol? Plus, it should be making well over 500 horses if it's burning nitro. :)

top fuel is a comapny... kinda like Signal Auto

yup turns out I was wrong, the reason it says honda on it is because there SUPPORT VEHICHLE is supplied by honda. The engine is actually a TFX engine whatever that is.
oh well wishfull thinking.

to drive top fuel you need you methanol certificate. The nhra has licenceing requirments and only gives out so many you also need the dough to pay for the 5 grand or so it costs

Back