honda v10 incoming o.O

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, I love the the comments from posters on that site. So the NSX had an inline six option lol.

According to a recent Auto Motor und Sport report, the new Honda/Acura NSX will move upmarket, and will target Aston Martin.
:)
good fucking luck

i like how the one guys comment says "dont try to make another lame sports car"

i wonder if hes brushed his mullet today.

damn that vid is badass, i cant even imagine driving that fast on a road like that

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ok fuck this, did you see the link under it??

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/03/15/wild-audi-r8-video/

Why again do Americans not like this stuff?

fucking nascar.

I'm tired of hearing fucking readnecks go on about how nascar is the fastest fucking racecars in the fucking world.

US > anything else when it comes to racing.
I think you have the equvilant sign the wrong way. Go back to first grade...Remember, the gold fish is hungry, so it eats biggest thing.

Mmmm...I am only 56k, and can't watch the video, but am drooling just thinking about the R8.

Rednecks are why NASCAR still exists. I am amazed that they still run carburetors.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ok fuck this, did you see the link under it??

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/03/15/wild-audi-r8-video/

Why again do Americans not like this stuff?

fucking nascar.

I'm tired of hearing fucking readnecks go on about how nascar is the fastest fucking racecars in the fucking world.

US > anything else when it comes to racing.
I think you have the equvilant sign the wrong way. Go back to first grade...Remember, the gold fish is hungry, so it eats biggest thing.

That sign is facing the right way to us americans.
Go back to first grade and learn about sarcasm. :p

That sign is facing the right way to us americans.
Go back to first grade and learn about sarcasm.
bahahahahah :owned:

i learned it as the alligator...

fucking goldfish...

Back