Hondaswap+firfox = popups?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

how come this is the only site I get popups in? usually I get a message saying "this popup has been blocked" whenver I browse a site that is popup prone but this one all of them slide right through everytime I log on.

DAT IS WHACK!!!!

i was just thinkin the same the same thing today when i got on....so much for my fuckin pop-up blocker....and that only seems to happen to this on this site...one time the shit went fuckin beserk and like 40 pop-ups kept comming up and it froze my computer

there is one pop under every 24 hours, set with a cookie. if you don't allow cookies, you will get a pop up every page load.

it pays the bills guys. i'd gladly remove the pop under if collectively you would like to dontae about $100 a month to me. its just there. kindly close it if you don't want to read it.

As for multiple popups- not from me. the ad client i use strictly forbids such things from the advertisee's.

As for firefox not blocking the pop up for this site-
fact is, popups and pop unders and javascript derrived. the browser checks for events like
Code:
window.open('popup.html');

our code looks nothing like that.

Code:
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
var dc=document; var date_ob=new Date();
dc.cookie='h2=o; path=/;';var bust=date_ob.getSeconds();
if(dc.cookie.indexOf('e=llo') <= 0 && dc.cookie.indexOf('2=o') > 0){
dc.write('<scr'+'ipt language="javascript" src="http://media.fastclick.net');
dc.write('/w/pop.cgi?sid=7926&m=2&v=1.8&c='+bust+'"></scr'+'ipt>');
date_ob.setTime(date_ob.getTime()+86400000);
dc.cookie='he=llo; path=/; expires='+ date_ob.toGMTString();} // -->
</script>

ive never once had a popup on this site, since ive been on mozilla and when i used ie.

not that i remember in the last 3 years anyway

You use Mozilla?! You can't come over anymore :p Yeah, this is the only site I get a popup from, but I've come to expect it now, I can anticipate it when I open it from my home PC or at work first time.

Back