HondaSwap members, (REMOVED) wants to know what you think ....

How do you like it?

• I like the concept, it will definitely work!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-50: I doubt that it will ever work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way it will work!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboDuck

Dripp.net Evangelist
Guys, I would like to introduce you to a project I started 3 weeks ago, called REMOVED - a social networking for automotive enthusiasts that is focusing more on performance parts & photos.

Our goal is to collect user submitted photos, which are related to cars and performance parts. We provide the online tools to allow users to 'label' what kind of cars and what kind of products you have on the photos. At the end, other users may discover submitted photos, in order to find certain products on certain cars, down to specific trim levels and colors. It should be useful in finding rims or body kits.

Since we are very new, we also need your supports to increase our early user base. If you like the concept, I would like you to try it and let me know what you think about it.
REMOVED

Thank you,

Ivan

PS: In respond to previous thread about REMOVED, I would like to apologize to all Hondaswap members. Hopefully, we can start clean again.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it's not commercial/pay it should be fine. There were a bunch of other sites that were ran by Hondaswap members.

I personally like the idea; You can see what each part looks like on the car(for example; I had trouble finding people who had the Wings West spoiler for the Accord Wagon, or the look of the 94-95 Accord lip on a 88-91 Civic or CRX).

Something like Cardomain with a more powerful search feature would be nice :)

well, i suppose so.. i retract my last statement

Interesting concept. If I get time, I may actually set up a profile there & check it out a little further.

I don't think he should have to pay for this 'advertisement'.

Good luck, guy.

That's true; but there are still people willing to show of their parts and cars. It can also make for informative pictures such as custom work done, DIY's, etc.

Thanks guys for the understanding. I would like being a sponsor here, but I need to get some feedback first, since everything was built from scratch.

no comment about the other site ...that's totally not what we do. Some features may be the same, but not all.

please PM me to start an advertising campaign. We don't allow stuff like this, simply because its not fair to our paying advertisers who pay to start threads like this.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back