HondaSwap the best Honda forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hs is better than ht, i met like 250 of them at the import alliance meet in nashville, and i swear to god that all of their cars were exactlly alike, and 90% were rockin rotas. i love jdm stickers, the shocker, and the greates one was "i am so jdm i sleep on the ride side of the bed"
I've seen the sticker and shirt for that right side of the bed one

Thats Maaddddd Usdm Tiitteeeee Yaaaallllllllllll

hellz yes.

look at the american togue hot versions. usdm jdms are just KILLIN jdm jdms. its true. usdm > jdm.

try my local board, av-imports.com shit, nothing but a fucking bunch of drama queens. I like it here, we can talk shit to one another and in the end, that's all it is, just an arguement. 9 out of 10 people on here don't take it personal unlike evey where else i've been.

try my local board, av-imports.com shit, nothing but a fucking bunch of drama queens. I like it here, we can talk shit to one another and in the end, that's all it is, just an arguement. 9 out of 10 people on here don't take it personal unlike evey where else i've been.
Cause it seem that we are all the same here, we love to talk shit but good natured at the same time, at least I do, that's y I start some ridiculous threads just to get things rolling, if u haven't noticed

Hot Version is a Japanese driving show. They do stuff like tuner car and production car comparisons, time attacks, and drift comps.

If you saw F&F: Tokyo Drift, keiichi tsuchiya (fisherman in the blue coat) is the host of that show, and hes the one driving the red Evo when the country boy is learnin how to drift (in the mountain sections).

They do a lot of time attack episodes. Recently theyve done a couple USDM time attack episodes, and the results that american tuner cars get is unbelievable. I see race ready NSXs get like 85s out of 100 on the japanese sections, but in america, i hadnt seen too many cars under 90. They even gave out 2 100s on the American togue episode, and ive only seen that happen twice in the history of the show.

Moral of the story. USDM JDMs > JDM JDMs

Back