hondata for h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

hey guys i just got done my swapa nd i have a jdm ecu with a speed limitor at what is it 115 or something well anyway i havent really tuned the car to its fullest potential yet but i was thinkin id like to have hondata for when she goes on the dyno and gets tuned, so whats the best hondata to get for the h22 and how much is it and where do i get it? thanks

the s100 is good but for mine i would do s200 its one of the best by hondata and if you plan to run turbo or any boost you can get the upgrades for boost capabilities thats just my opinion

use a p72 ecu with the hondata s200 unit with it. and get any and all programs that you wish to have. and have fun. ;)

Originally posted by mokrunkh22vtec@Sep 22 2003, 05:22 PM
the s100 is good but for mine i would do s200 its one of the best by hondata and if you plan to run turbo or any boost you can get the upgrades for boost capabilities thats just my opinion

they are the same damn thing really. if you're not planning to ever tune your own car, and know a hondata tuner with the s200 and rom editor, just get the s100.

Back