Hondata No longer Supports PR3's and PW0's?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Have i been living in a hole or something? I have a tuner out here and i was going to have him tune my hondata when i'm done with my motor in like june and i went to hondata's website and they don't have the s100 w/boost option any more! how long ago did this happen, now i gotta convert over to obd-1...fuck i might just sell the CRX and buy a EJ, or try out uberdata...fuck me for taking so long. Who on here can burn me a custom chip for my current set up? PM me or reply back to this thread...thanks

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jan 24 2005, 02:42 PM
Have i been living in a hole or something? I have a tuner out here and i was going to have him tune my hondata when i'm done with my motor in like june and i went to hondata's website and they don't have the s100 w/boost option any more! how long ago did this happen, now i gotta convert over to obd-1...fuck i might just sell the CRX and buy a EJ, or try out uberdata...fuck me for taking so long. Who on here can burn me a custom chip for my current set up? PM me or reply back to this thread...thanks
[post=450579]Quoted post[/post]​

what is your set up? uber data is for obd1 also ;) you can use turbo edit though, but it doesn't really support pr3 and pw0 vtec, it's a little trickier than that to use turbo edit with vtec.

Originally posted by projekteg@Jan 24 2005, 01:55 PM
what is your set up?  uber data is for obd1 also ;)  you can use turbo edit though, but it doesn't really support pr3 and pw0 vtec, it's a little trickier than that to use turbo edit with vtec.
[post=450581]Quoted post[/post]​

damn i guess i'm screwed...my current setup is just a B16 with GSR cams...but in about a month or so i'm going with a complete Type R valve train along with the cams, intake mani & TB to go with a P&P job...i i got a chipped pr3 and i believe it has a PYR chip, but until i'm done with my other motor i'm looking for something more close to stock...I prefer the VTEC at the stock 4900rpm, 8200 redline, all sensors enabled including o2 and knock...so actually in a nutshell i just want speed govenor gone, and the fuel and timing just optimized slightly...let me know what you can make...and yeah my pr3 is already socketed, thanks

you can still find old systems around on the fourms.

yeah i'm look into it later when i'm actually done but for now i need somewhat of a stock program so i don't blow my current motor...can you burn me one projekteg?? let me know what you got.

and also B, i needed a mount kit and i was going to get that one you got advertised at the bottom of some of the pages for $149 and they raised the price to $199.

Back