Hondata S300 will it fit my obd2 ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jam2506

I am wanting to buy a hondata S300 program to get my ls/vtec tuned on, i am currently running the engine in a 96 ek coupe, that is obd2, the ecu is a stock jdm ITR p73 ecu, i dont want to run a jumper harness, so will the s300 work and does anyone know where i could get a good price on one?

You cant use any of hondata products on the obd2 ecus. Why dont you want to convert to obd1 it is as simple as buying the $90 jumper harness and ecu. Engine management is the most important thing when it comes to building a car. Why wouldnt you want a reliable setup that works flawlessly?? The obd2 ecu just throws codes and runs like shit when you add a piggy back computer to it. I gained almost 10 horsepower over a piggyback when switching to a tunable obd1 ecu. Get a jumper harness and p28 or p30 and buy the hondata setup. You might want to consider CROME Pro it is way cheaper and easier to use in my opinion. The pro version costs $150 and its much easier to install. The s300 is like $500 plus dollars. Crome works every bit as good as hondata, it is the only setup I will use in any Honda or Acura that I can convert to obd1.

Back