Horse power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRonDUBS

I have a 92 4dr sedan gutted w/ mini-me and its a b7 block with a z6 head mild exhaust port job , full cold air intake, dc 4-2-1 header, fuel pressure regulator, short shift, vfac-II, light 17'' motegie racing rims. What kind of horse power can i expect out of my set up like this and 1/4 time i heard i would run about a 15.3 with this setup

does any one know what i can expect and around 5500 rpms my car goes lean and i cant correct it i was thinking abot getting ls or gsr injectors to correct this problem does any oner have any positive imput

its bullshit to even speculate.

theres 32423423 factors that determine power
and out of those, 12312312 more that determine speed.

how to find out:

step 1 - go to a dyno
step 2- go to a track

also, all d- and b-series injectors from 92-00 are the same 240cc in size.

realy my friend that works at the acura dealer ship told me gsr injectors were 430 cc and ls injectors were 400cc ?
thanks about the lean problem how can i fix that ive played with the high low correction factor and it doesn't make a difference and i know its running lean from my phantom air fuel ratio guage

Originally posted by 4DRonDUBS@Aug 9 2004, 02:47 PM
realy my friend that works at the acura dealer ship told me gsr injectors were 430 cc and ls injectors were 400cc ?
thanks about the lean problem how can i fix that ive played with the high low correction factor and it doesn't make a difference and i know its running lean from my phantom air fuel ratio guage
[post=374487]Quoted post[/post]​

Your friend is not smart. 430 in GSR??????????????????????
400 in LS??????????????????????????????

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Aug 9 2004, 06:09 PM
Wow how many people did your friend have to sleep with to get the job at Acura?

:eek:
[post=374556]Quoted post[/post]​

Seriously Mike.

that's why my car never sees a dealer.

they are all morons.

I went in looking for parts... and im telling the guy what to look up. its rediculous.

its a godo thign i know people/friends who work at honda... who i trust to work on my car with me.

If he has a VAFC2 in there, I'd assume he's running VTEC either directly off it or off a new ECU.... wouldn't you?

Back