hot deals on jdm rex parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ej11

all jdm parts are SOLD!!!!stuff still 4 sale:p72 clutch master p.plate and p.disk 160.00,p61 vtec obd1 ecu 180.00,brand new dis. 4 a d16z6 motor 100.00,pr3 intake mani complete 70.00, p/m offers thanx.... B) LOCATED IN SO CAL 909/951!

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 25 2004, 02:46 AM
pics?
do you take cod?
[post=422038]Quoted post[/post]​

<_< sorry no pic yet perfer local only... so cal 909 san bernardino thank for looking... :p

bump for you, but just to let you know, you'll have better luck on here if you will ship, i think im the only one who has a rex anymore, and ohh yeah, isn't it mad engineering mounts? haha or bad engineering for that matter.

ok i was not aware of the shipping prices :unsure: that not to bad -will ship at buyer expense-thanx for the info!!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by ej11@Nov 27 2004, 12:35 AM
ok i was not aware of the shipping prices :unsure: that not to bad -will ship at buyer expense-thanx for the info!!! :D :D :D
[post=422711]Quoted post[/post]​

is that the front end with the 1 peice headlights?? would you sell just those? how much, im in riverside

Originally posted by ryangt+Nov 27 2004, 12:11 AM-->
@Nov 27 2004, 12:35 AM
ok i was not aware of the shipping prices  :unsure: that not to bad -will ship at buyer expense-thanx for the info!!! :D  :D  :D
[post=422711]Quoted post[/post]​

is that the front end with the 1 peice headlights?? would you sell just those? how much, im in riverside
[post=422724]Quoted post[/post]​

no these are two peice stanleys with h4 inserts..not willing to part out would like to sale complete front end ...thanx for looking!!! :D

Where in San berinardino are you? Im in san berdoo too. And i just so happen to have an ef...........to bad im broke at the moment. Maybe in the next few days though.

whats up udt..im located where the 215 meets the 10, south side sb~what were u looking to get...

just realised the the front end is for a CRX. Right now thats all im doing is looking. Waiting for one of my others cars to sell.

Oh yeah im off waterman, were close :D

Back