Hot Hot chick on Myspace

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

m_cdf20647850cb5b9065dc60da59c1f40

http://a697.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/m_cdf20647850cb5b9065dc60da59c1f40

Edit: It wont let me post the pic and when you click the link its nothing.

hahahaha, she's been on my friends list for about 5 days now.

i don't know how to add a screen shot well.

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    203 KB · Views: 173
SHAKE AND BAKE!!! I just noticed the cocaine and waffles in your sig, that movie rocks!! My buddy and I have watched it prolly a hundred times already :lol:

Just say you love rly fin pancakes :p

She's definitely high maintenance. Most of her pics are from vacation spots. She likes spending lots of money to go to a beach to do nothing. Hell, I can let her do nothing in my house without spending more money.

if i had a million dollars i would bang chicks like that.

and she IS the kind of girl to double up on a guy for a million dollars.

if i had a million dollars i would bang chicks like that.

and she IS the kind of girl to double up on a guy for a million dollars.

you need about 50 million, you need to have 1 foot in the grave and the other stuck in a bear trap. and she better be in your will for atleast 30 million and maybe just maybe she would sleep with you.

you need about 50 million, you need to have 1 foot in the grave and the other stuck in a bear trap. and she better be in your will for atleast 30 million and maybe just maybe she would sleep with you.
bah, fuck that. with the right lies and confidence, any guy can get any girl in the world. it's a proven fact. or if they have a killer personality they wont have to lie. IMO any guy can get any girl.

bah, fuck that. with the right lies and confidence, any guy can get any girl in the world. it's a proven fact. or if they have a killer personality they wont have to lie. IMO any guy can get any girl.

yeah i hope you have a 50 million dollar personality. because women like that are only interested in the 50 million dollar part...

yeah i hope you have a 50 million dollar personality. because women like that are only interested in the 50 million dollar part...
well, then thats where the lie, lie, lie part comes into play.

probably not worth the time...

but i know the first thread checkin out when i get out of work! :p

You Could Alway Go Caveman On Her, Whap Her Over The Head With A Big Club And Drag Her Off By Her Hair.

Back