How about a wrecked 1995 H22A/Accord?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Alright, here's the dilly-o.

I won't go into miniscule details. I was convinced to buy my wrecked Accord back from my insurance company. Trouble is, the person buying it (yep the whole car) is no longer able to buy it.

My deal:
Buy my Accord from me. It's got LOADS of goodies in and outside the engine bay (as detailed below). There is no damage to the engine (aside from the radiator) and there is no damage to the suspension. It's cosmetic only. I do not have pics of the damage, but I do have a report from my insurance company stating what I just said. The car is a salvage title now.

The catch:
You have to buy the whole car. I will not part it out. I will ship it to you as part of the asking price. This transaction has to be completed by Monday September 8. Any later and I sell the car to the insurance company.

The car and its parts:

Car/Exterior/Interior:
1995 Accord EX, ~155,000 on the chassis, ~65,000 on the engine
Grey leather interior (in decent to good shape), 5-color indiglo gauges, OBX short shift adapter
Factory spoiler
Clear sidemarkers (corners and headlights and bumper lights are damaged and unusable)
Factory Premium sound system (CD/tape deck), with Sony Xplode 6X9's in the rear
OBX racing pedals

Suspension/Wheels/Tires:
15" 4-lug factory alloy wheels wrapped in 195/65/R15 Bridgestone Potenza RE950's (awesome tire, by the way), Brembo slotted and cross-drilled brake rotors up front, Brembo slotted rotors in back, factory calipers, Hawk HPS brake pads all around
H&R Sport springs, Tokico Blue shocks, front camber kit

Engine:
JDM H22A, 200hp, 161 ft-lbs of torque, factory 10.6:1 compression, only saw synthetic 10W30 oil
P13 OBD1 ECU
AEM cold air intake
DC 4-2-1 stainless header
Custom exhaust/muffler
Magnecor spark plug wires
AEM adjustable cam gears
NGK cold plugs (only saw NGK's)
Clutchmasters Stage 1 clutch disc & pressure plate
Clutchmaster 8.5-lb aluminum flywheel
No p/s or a/c connected, but I have the pumps and brackets

Miscellaneous stuff (if you want it):
Greddy Emanage system
Hondata intake manifold gasket
Extra stripped (bare aluminum) valvecover

Damaged stuff:
Carbon fiber hood
Headlights
Clear corners
Bumper lights
Front bumper
Windshield
Radiator & a/c condenser
Cooling fans
Front motor mount (maybe)

Asking price: $3500 shipped to anywhere in the continental United States. I will not ship anywhere else, so don't ask. Engine and aftermarket parts ALONE are worth easily over $4,000.

Serious inquires only, as I only have a week to complete this. PM/email/AIM/whatever

It starts and will potentially drive, but the airbags have been deployed and it needs about $5500 worth of work to make it roadworthy again. I was selling it more for someone who wants a buttload of performance parts to put on their Accord or whatever, but hey, you can do what you want with it. :)

Located near Denver, CO.

ohh yeah.

where's my f'in finder's fee baby!!!!!

not even a WEEK!

<--- god

hahaha

Yep, looks like it's gonna go through. Hopefully I'll have this settled in a few days.

:worthy: B

OK, so what do you want for a finder's fee. And no, I'm not goin down on my knees... :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 6 2003, 10:21 AM
Yep, looks like it's gonna go through. Hopefully I'll have this settled in a few days.

Chris,

You might be out of touch for the week-end or something but I sent you a few normal emails yesterday but haven't heard back from you yet unless my spam filter or something deleted your replies? If not then email me. If you've already emailed me before the time of this message (8:39AM PDT 9/7/03 Sunday) then give me a call at 503-730-2067

Talk to you soon - Bruce

i'm sorry about all the trouble i've cause you chris. i would like nothing more then to buy your car, but i just have too much shit happening in my life, from my car getting stolen, to school, work, and my girl.

i wish you the best of luck with everything with your accord from hear on out.

Hey, I already said, don't worry about it. Shit like this happens. If I didn't, I'd still be driving a Honda right now. :)

Besides, if you did it on purpose, I'd be scheduling a trip to Arizona for a kneecap-crushing party. :lol:

true that.

the insurance guy just came, and as he was leaving, he said "as far as i'm concerned, the car is a total loss"

so i guess its time for a hatch or gsr now :)

Hey everyone. I'm the guy that purchased Chris's Accord. My Plan A is that I hope to restore it back to drivable condition. Plan B would be to swap the motor/tranny into my 90 Accord. Let's hope plan A works out :)

I'll post in another section so that ya'll can watch the progess.

Bruce.

I dunno. Probably. I think it'd be weird though.

If you treat her wrong I'm reporting you to the authorities.

Oh oh :eek: I guess those authorities would be Brian and you'd make me sit next to Dennis even though I don't know the inside joke on that one since I never sat by Dennis ;)

Back