how are these seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very very nice, but very tight too. They're very similar to my TRS seats, but a little more flashy visually, and a tad smaller. I would have gotten the A4 if I wasn't worried about people thinking my car wasn't stock.

These look like what DAD copied for their seats. I'm ok with mine - they pill badly though. I'm also worried about ripping the leatherette patches, although it hasn'thappened yet.

They are tight - but can be expanded with the tire jack (Monster garage trick). They are perfect for helmets.

Quoted post[/post]]
These look like what DAD copied for their seats. I'm ok with mine - they pill badly though. I'm also worried about ripping the leatherette patches, although it hasn'thappened yet.

They are tight - but can be expanded with the tire jack (Monster garage trick). They are perfect for helmets.

is it recommeneded that one should buy the 40 inch wide seat???

No way.... unless you're really that big. My TRSs are supposed to be for people with 36 inch waists, but they easily fit people who have 40 inch beltlines. I'm a 32, and I still have tons of wiggle room in the TRS- plus I could be a tad bigger and still fit very nicely into the A4.

I have a 29 inch waist. The idea of a seat thats too small makes my brain shortcircuit. I can fit in an anchored baby seat.

Back