1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Big Of A Diffrence Is This Swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by Accordturbo94, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Hey whats up.. so yeah im going to do this swap into my 94 accord... whats the things I need to look out for and due when i get this motor... any other electrical stuff needed or axels replacing?? I think im going to do an OBD 2 so i know there will be the change over on that... for those of you that have done this swap is it noticeable?? i know i had a turbo on my car before.. so im hoping it will make up for not having the turbo f22... let me know your feedback thanks

2. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

What sort of psi were you pushing? Did you get it dyno'ed?

Why are you going OBD2? There's more of a hp loss due to emissions crap. Plus it's gonna cost ya more to do the conversion.

As for what you need to do/look out for...search this forums. It's been discussed before.

3. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

I was at 10 psi... and i want obd 2 cause they only make a supercharger for 97 and ups and i would like to be offered an opportunity on the future to have one

4. dohcvtec_accord

Well, good luck with the OBD swap. Never heard of anyone going backwards. :)

As for comparing...I think you'll be right around the same numbers. Maybe slightly higher torque with the turbo F22B.

5. 94accordman

94accordman Junior Member

yea wud up e'body i was wondein wat swap i should put into my 2 dr 94 accord ex and how much it would cost

6. dohcvtec_accord

Ummm, you already started this thread in the "What Should I Swap" forum. Quit bogarting this guy's thread.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted