How do i burn a DVD???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

alright i dl'ed a couple dvds and now i want to put em on a disk. how the hell do i do it? in the folder it has a folder for audio and video. do i just burn the whole thing on the disk? i don't know i'm stupid :dry:

Quoted post[/post]]
alright i dl'ed a couple dvds and now i want to put em on a disk. how the hell do i do it? in the folder it has a folder for audio and video. do i just burn the whole thing on the disk? i don't know i'm stupid :dry:

You just need the data from the VideoTS folder, there shouldn't be anything in the AudioTS directory.

Nero works great for this

:werd:

If you're using Nero, just open a new task. Top left should have a tab. Pull down and highlight DVD. Menu will show only DVD now. On right, click DVD Video. Then click new. Find your movie, under Video TS and drag everything into your new disc. Hopefully its already 4.7GB or less. Then just click burn.

If its an .img, .mdf, or any other image format, you can use Daemon Tools to emulate as a DVD then use DVD shrink to rip it.

In all simplicity, just make sure its VTS, if not, post back here and we'll be able to help.

Back