how do i tell the obd of my injectors??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blasterman87

i need to know what obd my injectors are, there huge i had to dremmel the gromments to make them fit into my b16, but i dont know what kind they are.. i do know there NOT dsm's, the tops are blue but the bottom nozzle is long and green. and they also plug into my 89si harness without mods. i just need to know what obd they are in order to know if i need the resistor box or not, i dont want to burn them up... is there any markings/stamp they should have??

if they look like this, they are 1G DSM OBD0 injectors - are they stamped N240H on the side? if so, they are 240cc injectors - N275H would be 275cc

DSMinjectors.jpg

Last edited:
man you got it right on the head that time, sence there obd0 then i need to wire my resistor box back up right?? and thanks alot!

hey guys. i need some help determining the OBD of these injectors also. they are of a JDM b16a... they had "7FKE" on the side, i'm pretty sure. anybody who knows can ya please help me out? thanks. josh
index.cfm
index.cfm
index.cfm
index.cfm

im not sure, but if the obd0 harness plugs right in then they should be obd0, make your own thread it might get more attention..

Back