How do I wire this horn?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ACkeeper

I have a 1996 Honda Accord EX, it was set up with an ABS, and I bought an aftermarket wheel to replace my crappy old stock model. I followed the tutorial that I found on here to my best ability, taking off the wheel was pretty easy. Putting it back on, I realized that I don't really have any wiring for the horn. Everything ran through the main ABS wire bunch. The yellow bunch plugged into the ABS, there is nothing else coming from my vehicle which runs to my wheel........so how do I re-wire this thing. I stared at it, couldn't believe it didn't have a seperate wiring that went through for the horn, cruise control...etc. But...it really doesn't...eek.

Any ideas guys? SO right now I'm living without a horn haha. i'm really really bad with wiring and electronic things, so I wasn't going to mess with it without any help.

Just get a megaphone and everytime someone pulls out in front of you just tell em to "each it and I" through the megaphone. lol. It doesnt make sense that there was only all yellow SRS wires going to it. :hmm:

Check out a thread called "Andrew's engine swap (PICS!!!!!111!!!!!12!@!!!!!!!)" and it'll be there on the first page.

Back