How exceedingly frustrating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

well, atleast we all now know not to buy shit from "CVICHB".
sorry about the problems you're having getting the car. i'd be pissed as fuk too. except i think i would actually take that trip up to Washington and "settle" things.

fuckin prick, if I lived by him i would go kick his ass for you, I hate pricks like that.

Milan

Originally posted by Blanco+Jul 13 2003, 03:47 PM-->
@Jul 13 2003, 03:45 PM
except i think i would actually take that trip up to Washington and "settle" things.

Still an extremely open option, and my boss said I can take as much time as I need. I even know exactly where he lives, that he's 12h 14m and 795.9 miles away. ;)

You dont know if that is his address or not. you could have send whatever money to his friends, his uncles, or his neighbor who is out town or an abandoned house and he just went over and got it.

Good luck in getting everything straightened out, but dont be surprised if that isn't where he lives.

have somone put a hit on him--leave that motherfucka swinging so high in a tree, no ones finds his ass for days, ya heard?

Exactly, take him to small claims court. I'm doing just that with a dickhead that worked on my engine. He told me he put ZC pistons that I paid for and then when my head was all warped and shit, he wouldn't return my calls and I had to buy a new head and to find that I still have stock pistons !!!

Its only $40 to file and you can get him to pay all the fees and shit too !!!

That sucks man, if your driving up to washington to kick his ass, stop and pick me up in Southern Oregon and I'll go with you, you'll just have to stop in Portland so I can do the same !!! ;)

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 16 2003, 06:03 PM
heh, heh, heh.

Great news. Because the ad for the car was posted online and the deal crossed state lines, it's F.B.I. internet fraud. Because he did it from his parents house, they're accessories to fraud. Used a dial-up? That brings the F.C.C. into it.

hrmmmm......

and where or whom did you get this legal advice from?

Back