How far do you commute for work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

20-25 minutes, about 10-13 miles.

Sometimes I take the highway, sometimes I go through town.

45 miles one way but all the traffic is going the opposite way when im comming in and when i get off they are going the opposite way so is all good.....lol

17 minutes give or take from the time I start my car to the time I'm in the office. No traffic until I start to hit town, so I drive like a bat out of hell.

4miles to 550 miles each way

8 minutes each way....and im pissed about it. I used to live literally 1 min from my shop so now 8 feels like a lifetime.

I can't wait to get into the house, roughly 5 minutes ftw.

RIght now on the job I'm working like 18 minutes there, 18 minutes back.

When I move home to Edmunds in a couple months it'll be 1 hour there, 1.5 hours back.

You're right though nick, getting into the seattle area blows. I'm trying to get a rental house though down south, or up here in the 'ham.

14.7 miles each way, about 30-35 minutes each way on a good day.

During the school year there's a bus that stops 3 times ON THE SAME BLOCK. They can't just make the kids walk to the corner, oh no. The bus has to stop 3 times and hold up 2 lanes of busy rush hour traffic. You've got to get past that bus in the mornings or you're screwed... The instant his stop sign goes down the bus gets peeled out on and flipped the finger from at least one person each day.

And there's a railroad crossing, too. Mostly fast commuter trains, but about once a month it's a freight. Worst case scenario is about an hour in the morning.

Last edited:
Back