how hard is it to sell a car???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typerhead

its a lil off topic, but has anyone had a hard time trying to sell a car after it has been swapped??? i have a civic with a gsr and im askin like 7800 and i know its winter but come on thats cheap for a 96 w/ a b18c. Anyone else havig this problems or know any good places to post your car???

Quoted post[/post]]
its a lil off topic, but has anyone had a hard time trying to sell a car after it has been swapped??? i have a civic with a gsr and im askin like 7800 and i know its winter but come on thats cheap for a 96 w/ a b18c. Anyone else havig this problems or know any good places to post your car???
first...7800 is kinda steep. Even if it has a GSR in it. second, people rarely want to buy something that has already been "fixed up" persay(sp?). last, but not least, people are just plain cheap sometimes. there's other factors also but you get the idea.

Unless it happens to have a LOT of shit done 100% correctly, and be super clean on top of that.

:mrgreen:

I got $6500 for my 92 with a GSR, BUT it was done right. You're not gonna get much for a bootleg-ass swapped beat to shit hatch just because it's got a GSR swap. Not necessarily saying your car is beat to shit and such, but just giving you an example.

Im thinking a good price would be $6800 even with the GSR. Got any pics?

7800 is way high dude

the import market has taken a SERIOUS turn for the worst lately
its real bad these days

you can get a gsr boosted civic for under 6K on ebay

check ebay to see what you can realistically ask for
and who the hell is gonna pay close to 8K for an old ass civic?
look what else is out there thats comparable to that price range and you will see why no one is touching your asking price...

expect 4k. thats what i got for my gsr swappwed hatch, with tein ha coilovers, fast brakes wilwood 4- piston calipers, rsr exhaust, etc etc....

its a buyers market now. IMO, keep it, or deal with getting no return on your money.

It just depends on where you are. I'd get book value and add 1k or something.. Unless it is squeaky clean with a clean ass swap, you won't get much more than that out of it.

And remember, you will sell it three times before you sell it. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about after its sold.

lol it has almost been sold 2 times so maybe the 3rd time will be it... yea maybe 7k might sell it, it is a clean ass swap. i love hondas but i should have never have done that $ 4k swap :cry:

Back