How Hp To The Wheels Can Make A H22a?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

I just bought a nice sexy, 98 prelude! What a nice baby..... :D

I wanna know how much HP can this nice little H22A make to the wheels?
Can it make like 400HP? or so? or that's impossible?

stock it maybe puts 170 even that may be a little high, with alot of work, you can put 600 to the ground (that is with a real good turbo set up)

real good turbo set-up means? all internal work done and huge turbo? like T66?
Should i start by doing all the internal work? or put turbo and after start internal?

Why AEM CAI are better then any other? A tube going to reach air in your front bumper, isin't the same has a tube going to get air in your front bumper written AEM on it? Explain me this, why buy AEM more then any other?

What header to use? Ceramic or Chrome? any difference in the both, beside the weight?

Originally posted by ovcrash@Apr 18 2003, 08:31 PM
Why AEM CAI are better then any other? A tube going to reach air in your front bumper, isin't the same has a tube going to get air in your front bumper written AEM on it? Explain me this, why buy AEM more then any other?

I'm totally with you on this one. You're paying an extra $100-$150 for a name and possibly an extra 1/4 hp. Now the filter is a different story. I'd pay a little extra for a K&N or something along those lines over a Pepboys special.

well i got the AEM cai cuz its street legal and has carb numbers on it. i got pulled over last week, had to pop my hood, and the cop was like wow, ur like the first one ive seen with a street legal intake.....

hold on they pulled you over and made you pop your hood?

i thought any intake was legal its not releasing anything its consuming air. its not like its ass loud exhaust that smokes so bad birds fall out of the sky.

Originally posted by jamiedude@Apr 20 2003, 04:17 PM
hold on they pulled you over and made you pop your hood?

i thought any intake was legal its not releasing anything its consuming air. its not like its ass loud exhaust that smokes so bad birds fall out of the sky.

in california it does not matter, it is the Air Resourse Board that requires theses things and none of those guys know shit about cars... It is not uncommon to be pulled over and asked to pop your hood if you have a loud exaust or are going way faster than a stock Honda could... Also body kits, wings, altezzas, and all that shit attracts cops...

Originally posted by luVTEC@Apr 18 2003, 11:05 PM
you won't need headers if your going Turbo.

you won't need headers on a 4 cylinder car either. lol.

But yes, you can put down 400 without too much of a headache and deep pockets

Back