How many people can you count getting killed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when i opened this i thought "apartment scene from face off" sooo many dead people.

thats just a crazy clip.

damn i turned that shit off , thats brutal. was that song by Zao or who was it?

the track crew guy that gets hit by the indy car looks like hes split in half...

Quoted post[/post]]

lol, no. have you ever heard zao?

sounded kinda like cradle of filth, but i wasnt sure. its definatly some black metal band though.

found it --> Callisto Rising' by a british metal band named Bal-Sag oth

dead: maybe 10.

Horribly disfigured and in horrifying pain for months/years on end: 100 or better.

*PS*
I never did understand why the popular place to stand at a rally is on the outside edge of a high speed turn.. WHY whould you stand there?? I'd have to guess Darwin made that popular for his own giggling pleasure.

I need perfessional help., halfway through the video when the car slides perfectly sideways into 50 people I started laughing

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

lol, no. have you ever heard zao?

sounded kinda like cradle of filth, but i wasnt sure. its definatly some black metal band though.

found it --> Callisto Rising' by a british metal band named Bal-Sag oth
yea i've heard em, teh music sounded nothng like them, but the voice kind of did. its been forever since i heard them, i have the old cd Liberate Te Ex Inferis

well every zao cd sounds a little bit different because they have lineup changes on literally every cd. they go from thrash, to hardcore, to metal, to metalcore. they have a new one thats about to come out. so far it sounds pretty crazy.

im a big zao fan, definatly one of the best metal bands ever.

Quoted post[/post]]
dead: maybe 10.

Horribly disfigured and in horrifying pain for months/years on end: 100 or better.
I agree with that statement.

*PS*
I never did understand why the popular place to stand at a rally is on the outside edge of a high speed turn.. WHY whould you stand there?? I'd have to guess Darwin made that popular for his own giggling pleasure.
I never understood that either.

Spectator-"I want to see the high speed turn MAN!"
Me-"So stand on the inside of the turn."
Spectator-"....."

Back