How much $ for crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cheese9988

VIP
What do you guys think I could get for my crx with a zc, how much would you pay for it? Thinking about selling it and picking up a delsol. I'm not actually selling it yet, and not sure if I am so I didn't put it in the for sale thread. Just ball park figures. Its the crx in my signature below. Ohh it has a new si exaust front to back, bored out cat, pm7 ecu. New clutch. Body is in decent shape but not 100% Has 5 spoke rims that are not too bad.

ill give you 500 and come pick it up this weekend.

Crazy low money, guys! Around here a clean CRX, much less one with a motorswap would go for 3k, give or take. Even a rustbucket with high miles would fetch 1k to 1500... I mean, hell, some kid recently paid 3500 for a '90 CRX with stripped interior, bodykit falling off the car, shitty paint, CF hood that is broken in several places, cheap racing seats that had no mounting brackets, several holes in the floorpan, and a NON RUNNING B16 swap. I mean, jesus!

Crazy low money, guys! Around here a clean CRX, much less one with a motorswap would go for 3k, give or take. Even a rustbucket with high miles would fetch 1k to 1500... I mean, hell, some kid recently paid 3500 for a '90 CRX with stripped interior, bodykit falling off the car, shitty paint, CF hood that is broken in several places, cheap racing seats that had no mounting brackets, several holes in the floorpan, and a NON RUNNING B16 swap. I mean, jesus!

Wow the person who bought that is special hehe, if he can get that much for a non running crx I should be able to get 6k for mine. :lol: I was guessing $1500-$2000. There are a few small minor rust problems, but you can't see them. The interior has new carpet. I am not sure if I would leave the stereo in it. It has a pioneer hu, eq and changer.

lol, yeah you could probably get 4k out of it here.

As I said in the other thread... where are the idiots when I want to sell something?!

It all depends on the person really...

hopefully you can find someone that likes hondas but doesn't know anything about them...

try going with something like the blue book value, plus half the cost of the mods you put into it or something like that...

cars = money pits, unless you do budget jobs to try and turn them quick...

Exactly. When keith did the 240SX, he bought the car for 1k, put 6k into it, and is going to sell it part-trade part cash equalling 13k.

To most people the swap can decrease the value. Shit, I don't know whoever put it in knew what they were doing.

So true. I will never buy a modded car (intake and exhaust maybe, since I can rip those off in minutes) not even if it was someone I knew. I would pay more for a stock Del Sol VTEC than a Del Sol that had a B16/T that made 300 whp.

I'm on the fence. If I see shop records, or know the person well enough to know that they did it/had it done right, I'd strongly consider it. I'd never even consider a car that has had heavy mods without a thorough inspection, which usually costs a fair amount of coin (if it's truly thorough that is).

Back