How much h.p. Gain?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 2000 civic si with header intake exhaust and i just received my skunk 2 intake manifold whick is suppose to add 8 to 12 whp and thats on a all stock civic any thoughts to what it might add to my car??

possibly 8 to 12 since you already have IHE

i think you should dyno it and give us the before and after results

if you don't get the gains advertised i would write them a letter...

how much was it?

yes 8-12 hp from bolting on a i.m is unlikly unless you have the countering parts that will apply with it - t/b some kinda fuel controller and then its all up to tunning - also matching porting and etc will help you hear- but being direct bolt on - doubtful

Originally posted by integraslut78+Dec 16 2004, 01:31 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 16 2004, 09:27 AM
If you see a real 8-12 to the wheels I'd be surprised.
[post=433118]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
[post=433154]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Dec 16 2004, 01:33 PM
I got temp plates on my car until early Jan '05. Should I go register the car, or use the plates till they expire?

I don't think there's any fines for not registering your car and just using temp.s.

what would you do?
[post=433155]Quoted post[/post]​

pitchblackb16
@Dec 16 2004, 02:18 PM
damn that shit pisses me off as lot u all thinkin the same thing but ill take ur word for it
[post=433197]Quoted post[/post]​

jg is known to cause a loss of power in n.a applications seeing the chamber is to big or what not i have heard- the skunk2 i/m is better for the n.a application but adding that much hp to a stock block fuel mixture motor is hard

I have heard the same thing about the JG manifold with N/A motors.

I just finished installing my Skunk2 manifold for my LS swap. Man that thing is some bullsh*t... It came with no studs, no gaskets, the fitment is not what I expected, and the throttle bracket doesnt fit it, and the fuel rail studs are too long when you swap them to the skunk2... I wish I left it stock- Vacuum leaks are nightmares.

Back