how much would u pay for it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was wondering if someone could tell me, or a couple ppl tell me what you would pay for a 1988 Honda Civic Hatchback dx. the car itself has 203,000 miles on it, but the B18a1 has only 15,000 on it. the motr also has a shaved head oversized valves and a three angle valve job. the motor is out of a 91 integra ls. other than the motor the car is stock, and has some rust, but it moves. it ran a 14.47 in the 1/4 mile, and i have seen the time slip. please help me, wat is this car worth.

thanks

Yeah no more than 2k I would say. You figure for an 1988 Civic HB DX your blue booking at 1600 or so in decent shape and going up to about 2200 in mint condition. I normally sell my EF's between 1800 and 2200. The fact that It has a motor swap inst really that big of a deal. As when doing a swap you can complicate a car more depending on how you did the swap... .etc. Just rate it on the bodys condition if you ask me. Everything else is an easy fix. Body work sucks! B)

Back