Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a week

• Every couple days

• Whoopi Goldberg gives me a bo

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I shave on average about every 3-4 days with the mach 3 turbo. What about you guys?

You guys prefer razor, or electric?

(If this is a reposted topic, my bad, just vote y0)

I'm about every 3-4 days. I use the Mach 3 turbo too. I look like a scruffy sonofabitch today, it's been like 5 or 6 days, lol.

once a week, buzz it down with an electric trimmer...i gets pretty long and when it starts to get annoying thats when I shave.

Almost all the males in my family can only grow facial hair in a goatee... Dosen't grow anywhere else on their face... I'm one of the only ones that grows a little everywhere else on my face as well. :) If I'm totally shaved, it's every day... The goatee grows in fast. Otherwise its every other day or more just to keep the little side bits down. :)

daily
mach 3 turbo :thumbsup:
face and head :)

sometimes i skip a day if im feeling lazy

every other day mach 3 turbo. i could never grow a goatee cuz my facial hairs weird its blonde and dark so doesn't look good

i SHOLD shave every day, at least every 2.
but i hate it, and am always late, so i usually end up shaving once to twice a week at best.... i always have a 5 oclock shadow. lol

my hair is black, eyebrows black, facial hair....blonde and red? fucking wierd, but to answer the question, when i wake up on time, so......never, i have my barber do it everyfriday :D or if im going out to a nice place i hit it up with the straight razor :blink:

i got absolutly no chest hair....

but i need it once in the morming and once at night (if im going out)
my face grows fast.

price you pay when you are italian....

Worst thread ever, and I mean EVER.

I'm not going to dignify with a response, so Whoopi gives me a hardon.

<----no need to shave.....Babyface.... :D

if I do shave, it's about 2 times a month.....and I only have a little blonde stuble...but whight stuble now...I'm too old.

I've had the same can of shaving cream since 1997...and it's still more than half full. :(

Once a day, with a Mach III. I started shaving in like 8th grade, some of you guys are lucky.

i def. need to shave at least once a day with a cheap gillete disposable- but at college i've got no one to impress so i usually shave once a week and just grow a beard for 6 days

Originally posted by Havok@May 6 2004, 04:20 PM
Worst thread ever, and I mean EVER.

I'm not going to dignify with a response, so Whoopi gives me a hardon.

ya id like to lick Oprah's purple shit-tinged asshole as well....

Back