1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How stupid can a person be!!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by doubleD06, Sep 12, 2008.

1. doubleD06

doubleD06 New Member

ok so i work circuit city and we have had stuff missing for a long long time and i mean laptops and cameras and xboxes and shit like that. so we knew rom the get go that it had to be internal which means an employee is stealing from the company so today i came into work and some big company guy was here and all the managers and they were investigating it and than like an hour later i saw one of our employees walking around with the big guy showing him stuff and than about two hours ago the puyallup police showed up here and all the managers and police and the kid were in my store directors office and next thing i know i am on lunch and they wont let me go in back casue they were arresting the kid and i saw him walk out in hand cuffs and all and then i came to find out he probly stole close to 20 or more grand from us and he will get jail time and shit and they think he stole from his second job which is a nice department store.. so pretty much all i got to say is how dumb can he be knowing we have cameras EVERYWHERE!! and he was bringing in stuff we dont stock in our store what a dumb ass!!!

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

the errrrrrge to steal was more than his brain power lol

3. doubleD06

doubleD06 New Member

lol something he needs to be slapped!! lol

4. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

yeah people steal from best buy all the time.

5. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

word..stealing is all over...now post pix or stfu:D

6. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your brain being stolen. Have the police found any leads?

7. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

they think it mighta been those damn aliens,but we cant find any contact info

8. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

or the Gremlins running in your head

9. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

similar situation happened at my store (Best Buy). but it was one of the LP guys that did it. he knew about the cameras, so he took the discs out of the recorders before doing his walks through the store. he stole all kinds of stuff. probably about 10,000 in product. only reason he got caught was because he got walked in on in the LP office (security office) and he got arrested on the spot.

10. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

I worked at a Best Buy for a bit and would find empty boxes all over the dame place. Usually they would walk around for a bit, go to the phone section set the boxes and what not on the shelves open them up and walk out. Never caught anyone though :( When I was at Safeway though, I would catch tweaks stealing cough drops/syrup quit a bit. We had a cop force his way into the store too because some people thought some kids had broken in (I was working graveyard at the time)

11. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

Brain gremlins...:ph34r:

12. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

She did already, in the GF picture thread. Did you miss those? Or just mining for more?

13. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

moar!!!!!!!!!

14. doubleD06

doubleD06 New Member

yea we just saw everything that he stole. or atleast the stuff we could find at his house lol.. we are still missing alot of shit.

yea i put up a few

15. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

I used to work at a Dunham's Sporting Goods back in the day. The security at that place was a joke. There were a few cameras here or there, and none of them worked. Employees would just grab stuff that they wanted, take it into the back-room, open the bay doors and set it outside by the dumpster, and then drive around back after work and get it. I don't know how the management wasn't noticing, the internal theft rate must have been astronomical. Maybe they just didn't care... :shrug:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted