1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to adjust IDLE on 00 GSR?

Discussion in 'Integra' started by IIpower, Jul 23, 2006.

1. IIpower

IIpower Junior Member

Hello I was wondering as to how to adjust the idle on a 00 GSR. Ive tried using the idle control adjustment the one that you use with a flathead rite on the throttle body. But the idle didnt move one bit. I even took the whole idle adjustment screw out and the idle didnt rise or nothing. Reason I want to adjust my idle is because rite now its diling at around 650-700rpm and at about almost 600 with the AC on. Is there any ither way to adjust my idle?

Very important: Y isnt my Idle adjustment screw working (the one that is used with a flat head and rite above the throttle body)? loosen and tighten it and the RPM stays the same?

2. jdmgsrteg

jdmgsrteg Junior Member

if i'm correct i believe that is where the idle should be...why you want it higher? it'll just eat more gas...but i believe there is an idle ajust screw in the IAC

3. s3rv1cet3ch

s3rv1cet3ch Junior Member

If your idle just starting going crazy out of no where check for other problems. Follow a flow chart but more importantly start with basics. did u change something? If u just want it higher thats a differnt story but I dont see why?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted