How To Chip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Yeah I know before everyone wants to kick me in the balls and tell me to get hondata or a new ecu please spare me some help! I have an automatic ecu p13 to be exact.. now obviously im chipping it so I can have a higher rev limit and see if it will work in the mean time..... while i search for my new m/t ecu! And yeah i got the chip for free from the guy so i might as well give it a whirl! Well here is my real question: I got the chips... ok thats good... now i dont have any instructions with it because the guy is an idiot... i wont mention names or where I got the motors and ecu;s from to prevent a big conflict! So does anyone know how i do this? or have a web site to get me going or even some pics of your installs! Thanks

please use extreme caution when doing this... the pins are VERY close together and couild easily touch one another.

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 15 2003, 02:11 AM
Alrighty cause I have four chips and a diode! where does the diode go?

If you have what you say you have, then you don't have the right chip.

Preluds only take 1 chip.

A socket if you want one, but definately NO diode.

Yeah the shit hole of a place jdmpower.net gave them to me! Hes a real tool! Anyways I just bought my ecu on ebay from an paulecu! Seems to have good reviews!

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 16 2003, 05:27 AM
Yeah the shit hole of a place jdmpower.net gave them to me! Hes a real tool! Anyways I just bought my ecu on ebay from an paulecu! Seems to have good reviews!

he GAVE you something, and now hes a tool?

get real dude

Nope... it was fine as we find out... I guess I just was hoping that would be it! But yep I do know how to wire a car! I got my new ecu and it works great! And When You buy two motors from someone you think they would give you a bit of respect and not lie to you everyday! Oh ill send them out tommarow... Ill send them out tomarrow! Guess he didnt move untill I told him I would post it here on hondaswap! Well thanks and have a good one! I know where Ill be doing the rest of my business!

Originally posted by Accordturbo94+Aug 23 2003, 04:34 AM-->
Originally posted by AllMotorMonster@Aug 15 2003, 05:51 PM
Accordturbo94
@Aug 15 2003, 02:11 AM
Alrighty cause I have four chips and a diode! where does the diode go?

If you have what you say you have, then you don't have the right chip.

Preluds only take 1 chip.

A socket if you want one, but definately NO diode.

So than he gave me the wrong stuff to than?

It's clear you have more than 1 problem....

The one that comes to my mind right now is you inability to read

Back