How to make your SOHC Civic Fast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

really how long ago i never saw it on here. oh well im sure someone hasnt seen it.

I have seen a different one, don't remember where, but they put a Type-R sticker, next screen the civic was popping a wheelie, that one was funny.

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 27 2003, 05:54 PM
I think we all need our five minutes back for that one...
:tfg:

It took you 5 minutes to read that, hey man they have a program called Hooked-On-Phonics.... maybe you should try it.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy+Sep 27 2003, 09:39 PM-->
@Sep 27 2003, 05:54 PM
I think we all need our five minutes back for that one...
:tfg:

It took you 5 minutes to read that, hey man they have a program called Hooked-On-Phonics.... maybe you should try it.

It's called 56ghey. I'm not gonna go thru and read everything and then go back once all the pictures have loaded.

hahha

I'll tell ya though, at this picture, the car looked good:

MVC-012S.jpg

:lol:

I'm loving how someone was mocking the sohc car and stuff(so true), and yeah they had an imac computer in the background..................:ghey: :

Those modifyer cars were a goddamn rip-off! I paid like 8 bucks for a 00 Honda Civic Si and it came with the same shit engine as the one in the pictures up there. Ole fuckers! I tried to return it, but they said they couldn't accept that reason for a refund!
Down with whitey!!!

Back