how to run cel codes?? obd1 95 del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

del-sol_doctor

Hi, may seem like another retarted Q.
How do you check what codes a obd1 is throwing?? I looked and looked all over the net. cant find any good links at all. please help me out. My car wont start at all. cel light on. look at my other thread for more info
thanks guys,

passenger side down buy the glove box tucked away in that area the is a plug that has 2 wires going to it jump them together with a paper clip or something. then count the check engine light long pulse =tens fast pulse = ones

Oh, i got code 10 and code 6
10 is engine coolant sensor, and 6 is IAT, intake air sensor.
Still doent tell me why my car isnt getting fuel.
how do you reset these codes from the ecu? or did the jumper wire allready do it?

the jumper wire just counts the codes for you to reset it just unplug the ecu for about 10 min, but if the motor is not getting fule check the fuses main relay, ecu, and fuel pump. can you hear the fuel pump turn on

ya the fuel pump is workin, yes got gas, It ran fine till i tryed to swap the injectors for the dsm 450's and it wouldnt start.??? no reason. i put 10k 10 ohm resistors in line on the yellow/black wires in the injectors. I can spray some starting fulid and get a few little hits every onece and a wile but nithing now. i got good fire through all teh plugs. im really stumped

Back