How to upgrade an Lsi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dr@go

:D

Hi there, sorry if my english will not sound very correct! :unsure:

I Have an Civic Lsi Coupé (1500cc/102hp) and i want to improve it.
Changing the motor is my "dream", but for now i don't have cash... and in my country, Portugal, is very complicated to do it... legaly!

Any ideas?

;)

How strict are Portugal's emissions regulations, and what do inspectors look for when they check out your car?

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 11 2004, 08:16 AM
How strict are Portugal's emissions regulations, and what do inspectors look for when they check out your car?
[post=401106]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry for the delay but my computer is broken, so i don't have net acess.
Thank's for your answers and ideas.
Yes, i would like to put an turbo but that option is very expensive: i earn about 600 to 700€ per month, an turbo would cost me about 3000 to 5000€!!! :blink:
Portugal's emissions regulations are very strict and any change in the original specifications means an autograph from the cops and an "X" in the anual inspection. :(
I've already changed the tyres from 175/70 r13 to 195/50 r15, the entrance from the air filter is now in inox (Simota intake) and the exaust as been modified, now i have an direct inox exaust since the catalizator (i have eliminated the midle silencer and the final is direct) [i hope you've understanded :unsure: ]!
Any more ideas?
Thank's anyway!
See ya!

HONDA RULES! B)

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 18 2004, 01:50 PM
what does 'inox' mean?
[post=434160]Quoted post[/post]​

Inox is (i think) steel. Normal exausts are in iron (or similars).
:unsure:

Back