how to wire up vtec to 95 delsol d16 sohc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you know for sure that the vtec solenoid is getting oil:hmm:

its a "pressure switch" its lookin for oil pressure

no oil pressure, no VTEC;)

yea so do i, i have to have it done by wednesday and then it goes back to tha body shop and i dont get it back for a while and when i do get it im moving so yea

yea but i need my car painted bad its like half ways done its just primred

and yea dosent look right
so ima try to work i=on it in tha shop too and get it done at tha same time sence my girl is painting it

yup she did all tha dody work i did some but not a lot i mostly sanded but she primed it and pulled out all tha dents it u want ta check it out go to myspace.com/luckyrida04 theres pics of tha damage and what she has done and pic of us and a video of me drifting my del sol lol

thanks god i wish i didnt have to work i want to go work on my car now to get it done and yea i have to work and shit i get off in hour and 15 min this sucks but oh well gotta pay bills some way

but yea so if theres oil for tha vtec then what else whould i look for like vtec is getting oil and everything what else do i look for?

WIRING MAYBE:confused:

TOO BAD YOUR ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY

I COULD CHECK IT OUT

:sleep: TIME FOR ME ITS 2:00 AM OVER HERE

GOOD LUCK

ok i have now gone crazy idk what else to do i have changed dizzys no luck i have changed intake mainfolds no luck
i have 180 compression in tha frist cylinder tha spark pulg was all balck when i pulled it out idk what else to do
it wont revv more than 1000 rpms it will it i press on tha gas real easy up to bout 3000 rpms then wont go ne futher then i do it again nothing wonr go more than 1000 rpms idk what else to do dose any one have a clue?
another thing i noticed is tha engine block gets really hot at idle for an min or two i know its not normal its not running hot just gets hot idk what to do.

someone told me try taking tha cat off maybe its colgged up real bad but idk that would heal what do your thingk?

please ne seggestions?

ok well i put a bad dizzy on it so i go another one that i know worked and fired it up with tha cat off bam fired right up and set off an alarm too car alarm. then i pu tha cat bac on and its real hard to revv again. so i tookk tha cat back off then sealned it out took all tha shit out of it and put it one and now tha vtec kicking real good and everythign working.

car painted new lights everywhere and new motor
and a cv axel just spent around 1500 on it.

im happy now

Twitch

Back