How welll do you know your friends...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I can't believe this shit...

Almost a year ago my friends moved out and got their own place in PA. A couple months later a couple moved in above them and seemed like normal people and it only being a coincidence that the guy had the exact same Audi as me, his in black. A few months went by just thinking they were the quiet orderly neighbors.

My friends and I were on the porch outside of the townhouse thing they have, drinking one day. We found out they smoked a shit load of weed. This kid has a nice little collection of about 40 pipes, 20 bongs and a whole load of other paraphenalia. So we started smoking and buying from this kid. This kid was selling almost a pound in less than a week and smoked us out all the time.

Early this morning or sometime yesterday night, this kid was in a high speed chase. He lead cops on a 40 min, 110+ mph chase through PA. He finally gave up and was arrested. The car...it's stolen, it had a fraudent plate, reg. and insurance. The kid doesn't and never had a license. Amazingly this is a college graduate with a 4000/month legit income.

His girlfriend has been with him for 5 years, *she never seemed all there* but had never seen his license, or questioned about his registration, let alone anything else he did. She smoked with him and was cool with him being a dealer and shit but didn't know about a lot of things, supposedly,

The guy seemed a little shady since I met him, but I never would have expected something like that...:shrug2:

I havent smoked since I've been on my new "probation" This shit is just too fucked up, I need to move really far away.

Lemme get this straight....

you were HANGING OUT WITH DRUGGIES and when some shit went down, you were surprised?

Never saw that one a comin' huh?

Dumbass.

:bash:

Lemme get this straight..

I wasn't there, I haven't dealt or seen the kid in months. My friend called me up and told me about it because I was friends with him and was going to move around that area.

come live in central PA, maybe something interesting will happen.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Lemme get this straight....

you were HANGING OUT WITH DRUGGIES and when some shit went down, you were surprised?

Never saw that one a comin' huh?

Dumbass.

:bash:

:werd:

druggies are druggies.

:werd:
Nothing good comes of it. I know this kid who was arrested for a dwi and had his license revoked (suspended?). Well he had to to aa meetings and such because of it. Well they were about to give the license back to him and they did a drug test on him. He tested positive for marijuana. Well he has to wait alot longer now. Not exactly the same but fits the conversation. Get off of it, worst case you will save yourself some money and maybe a little trouble in the future.

scary part is that maybe he woulda gotten close with you and stole your info from your car or from you while you were high out of ur mind, and used it as his own..

:s

coulda been a bad situation. I'm glad I didn't really start hangin out with the kid.

Or you could have been in the passanger seat right next to him. Knowing you.

yea...But this kid was too shady, I never would ride with this kid, I got in his car once because I wanted to hear the Bose system.

Back