How's My Driving?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
s3e939f725a55d.jpg

i get this weird funny feeling in my chest when i see the american flag flying majestically.....

I understand that people believe how they might, bt we are american, American Flags are teh way we live, adn the way we do things! SO that picture kicks total ass and should be sent to evey sandnigger who has emial, along with any other nationality!

Kill all Camel Jockey's

After reading the last post, I wonder why the rest of the world hates us. <_<

I beleive you need to go clean your shotgun and work on your 1977 Ford F100.

my dad is military (CG) and hates all the fucking retards who put a 3x5 american flag sticker on their car and think they are an american. What about all the people who lay their lives on the line every day to protect this country? you only support them after a terrorist attack? fucking americans.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Apr 9 2003, 12:11 PM
I understand that people believe how they might, bt we are american, American Flags are teh way we live, adn the way we do things! SO that picture kicks total ass and should be sent to evey sandnigger who has emial, along with any other nationality!

Kill all Camel Jockey's

:wtf: :ufucktard: :fuckyou:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 9 2003, 01:12 PM
my dad is military (CG) and hates all the fucking retards who put a 3x5 american flag sticker on their car and think they are an american. What about all the people who lay their lives on the line every day to protect this country? you only support them after a terrorist attack? fucking americans.

my dad just retired from the military and he has one the american flags on his truck. i think it is tackie but it is just a sign of patriotism crisis seems to bring that out in people. it is a sign of showing support for the day to day freedom fighters and the country. the terrorist attack although it was a bad thing it brought our country closer together and in some ways made it safer

btw what is CG?

Originally posted by DazedCivic99+Apr 9 2003, 08:41 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 9 2003, 01:12 PM
my dad is military (CG) and hates all the fucking retards who put a 3x5 american flag sticker on their car and think they are an american.  What about all the people who lay their lives on the line every day to protect this country? you only support them after a terrorist attack? fucking americans.

my dad just retired from the military and he has one the american flags on his truck. i think it is tackie but it is just a sign of patriotism crisis seems to bring that out in people. it is a sign of showing support for the day to day freedom fighters and the country. the terrorist attack although it was a bad thing it brought our country closer together and in some ways made it safer

btw what is CG?

the problem is those same people are going to forget about in a few months. They are selfish and ignorant. This only applies to people who only have a sticker on their car, they otherwise have no interest in the well being of the country, or what it means to fly our flag.

CG is coast guard, he is a CPO (cheif petty officer) he has been in there for like 26 years.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 9 2003, 07:12 PM

Huh???What does putting a flag on a car have to do with soldiers dying,or nor being American?So people weren't patriotic before September 11th?

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Apr 9 2003, 08:48 PM-->
Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Apr 9 2003, 08:41 PM
liquid00meth
@Apr 9 2003, 01:12 PM
my dad is military (CG) and hates all the fucking retards who put a 3x5 american flag sticker on their car and think they are an american.  What about all the people who lay their lives on the line every day to protect this country? you only support them after a terrorist attack? fucking americans.

btw what is CG?

the problem is those same people are going to forget about in a few months. They are selfish and ignorant. This only applies to people who only have a sticker on their car, they otherwise have no interest in the well being of the country, or what it means to fly our flag.

CG is coast guard, he is a CPO (cheif petty officer) he has been in there for like 26 years.

yea true

:kick: this is for no reason i thought it was funny

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 9 2003, 08:51 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 9 2003, 07:12 PM

Huh???What does putting a flag on a car have to do with soldiers dying,or nor being American?So people weren't patriotic before September 11th?

uhh your a quick learner.

Did you see american flags on peoples houses and cars everywhere before 9/11, and do you even still see as many? no.

the point is people will go back to not giving a shit about their country, or the people that defend it, right after there isn't a DIRECT threat.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 10 2003, 02:54 AM

Did you see american flags on peoples houses and cars everywhere before 9/11, and do you even still see as many? no.

the point is people will go back to not giving a shit about their country, or the people that defend it, right after there isn't a DIRECT threat.

Well since I have been serving overseas for over three years now,no I didn't notice a huge increase or decrease in the flags in front of people house's.But since you mentioned it where I am from in the states there are always a large number flying in people yards.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 9 2003, 09:00 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 10 2003, 02:54 AM

Well since I have been serving overseas for over three years now,no I didn't notice a huge increase or decrease in the flags in front of people house's.But since you mentioned it where I am from in the states there are always a large number flying in people yards.

Same here, but it is a military community. since i remember we have always had some sort of american flag on the house. seems like showing of the flag is like a fad, it should not be. oh well

Back