Hows the new job B?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
haven't seen you online, i have to assume you're trying to be a good employee

hope all is going well

he's too busy making all that money. i'm sure he'll update us tonight.

had two meetings, two calls with clients, and 4 projects assigned to me.

so much for a first day of filling out paper work and screwing off touring the building and shit.

burned a 1/2 tank of gas.
took me 40 min to get in
took me 1:15 to get home.

and for the record, 7 spanish people do not fit in a geo prism. stupid fucks. left lan at 55 mph next to a grandpa in a buick. for miles. fuckers. i was ready to run them into the fucking barricade.

burned a 1/2 tank of gas.
took me 40 min to get in
took me 1:15 to get home.

and for the record, 7 spanish people do not fit in a geo prism. stupid fucks. left lan at 55 mph next to a grandpa in a buick. for miles. fuckers. i was ready to run them into the fucking barricade.

ooh the joys of a commute
welcome to the world of road rage...
pit maneuver FTW

well, he said some of the work could be done thru telecommunication, so if he gets that set up, then the commute will lessen.....

And B, I still have two honda's...the CRX can be built to stock, and get 24-32mpg,16mpg with turbo, and the civic needs a few parts to make 32mpg....make an offer :)

i'm communing for about 2 months, then i'll only be going in to the office once or twice a week for meetings/client visits. I will be doing some traveling as well, mostly local stuff. no over-nighters.

and the shit kicker, is that i get paid on the 15th and the 30th.

fuck.

i won't make the cut off for the 30th having only been there a week...

so i'm going 4 weeks without a paycheck :(

good thing I got my 160 hours of unused vacation pay coming for my last check from the old job next friday :)

i'm communing for about 2 months, then i'll only be going in to the office once or twice a week for meetings/client visits. I will be doing some traveling as well, mostly local stuff. no over-nighters.
this sounds like it was a really really good move on your part B
only going in a couple times a week...
visiting clients...
awesome
you're a business man now :)

Back